My tablet didn’t feel like working so I figured I’d draw it traditionally - most of my drawings are better that way.
- PIx becomes a queen bee
- Polymorphed enemy champions become walking flowers
- Auto Attacks and Glitterlance shoots out bees
- Ultimate has bees flying around the target champion.
- Her shield has a honeycomb pattern on the outside.
- Wields a honeycomb on a staff (or a bug net)
More skin ideas to come!! I’ll polish this when I get the chance.
I’m completely satisfied with his look/expression. Pretty happy with that. Unfortunately Mal is one of the few characters whom I didn’t have a good picture of in my head when i created them, so pinning down his current appearance will be hard. Though when he becomes Jevel it may be easier.
Tried coloring it but unfortunately that’s when my tablet decided it didn’t want to work anymore. Pen pressure crashed, had to restart SAI. At least I didn’t have to reinstall the driver again? The calibration is still off so I’ll have to continue this tomorrow.
…Maybe just my tablet’s way of telling me to go to sleep?